In a gesture to reward the loyalty of Athens Ridge residents, Athens Ridge will award three residents who renew their leases with free rent for one year.
On Friday, Nov. 13, Athens Ridge is hosting a renewal dinner, and a drawing will be held at the conclusion of the event to determine the first winner.
The remaining names in the drawing will also be mixed in with other names at the next renewal dinner that is set for Dec. 15. So the earlier you renew, the more opportunity to win! Cali N Tito’s will be catering Friday’s dinner.
Athens Ridge will have staff available so that residents can renew at the event and participate in the drawing. At the end of the dinner, the first winner of free rent will be announced.
How it works
- Athens Ridge will host three Resident Appreciation Renewal Parties where the drawings for one year of free rent will occur, on November 13th, December 15th and January 15th.
- We will have food and music at the parties. Residents must be present to win, unless a prior arrangement is made through the Management Office.
“Anyone that has renewed or is renewing at the dinner is invited,” Elizabeth Beall, Resident Relations and Marketing Manager for Athens Ridge said.
How to qualify for FREE RENT
- Renew your lease by November 13, and you will be entered into all three drawings, giving you three chances to win.
- Renew your lease between November 16-December 15, and you will be entered into the two remaining drawings, giving you two chances to win.
- Renew your lease between December 16-January 15, and you will be entered into the last drawing, with one chance to win.
So, come out and eat with Athens Ridge on Friday, and maybe you will be the first winner of FREE rent for a year.